FI

4.4
Goldie
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Great product

Gaia herbs products are one of the few companies I trust with quality. I ordered these for my adhd and anxiety, i haven’t really noticed any real changes, however it’s said that it takes months to see any real effects with St. John’s wort (for mood) and being impatient I switched to other vitamins so I no longer take these everyday. I will save the rest and use it as an anti-viral.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Excellent quality herbs with no extra hidden ingredients. I took the recommended dosage and within 2 weeks felt a huge improvement in my mood. It helped with both depression and anxiety. I've taken other brands of St J, but this one seems to be the most potent and effective. It's a little bit more expensive than many of the other brands but you get what you pay for.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I had mild to moderate depression. Now under no medical. It's my first time to take St. John's Wort supplement though I know it has some scientific evidence in helping depression for some while. The effect is good, just like the old days I was taking the meds. The first time I took it when I felt a bit down and exhausted, it improved my mood and I was motivated to do housework! That's amazing. I don't feel any side effects. So I'd happy to purchase it again in the future. Just hope that no further increase in price please..

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great product. I highly recommend it for anyone taking St. John's Wort Oil. I prefer this version to any other version of St. John's Wort Oil. I have ordered it numerous times and strongly recommend it. I order two boxes at a time and each box has 60 capsules. This is a high quality version with the right ingredients in the right portion for me.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I absolutely love Gaia products, immediately benefits and results! Great quality, organic ingredients, quality packaging, safe combination and taste good too! I see already improvement using this supplement and I highly recommend it! ❤️

a560114e-a480-4b51-b3d3-e0e8f4f71246
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have been taking these St. John's wort capsules with no side effect and great results to my general mood. The capsules are completely tasteless.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great results for the nervous system. I take one daily and is enough to be relaxed and less stressed.Definitely this one will become a routine supliment.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Gaia is a great company that I have been using for years. If you struggle with stress, anxiety, depression, or nervous system exhaustion this should be your go to product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022