FI
4.7

4.7
Lovely
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I was hesitant to buy this at first since it was apple flavored, but got it since it didn't include an fake sugars and instead was sweetened with monk fruit. It tastes great and I love drinking it in the morning mixed together with room temperature water. The package was pretty tiny, but it comes with a scoop and should last for a while. The ingredients are also what I was looking for in a green powder and it mixes in well with little stirring. Just make sure to add enough liquid or it won't be able to completely mix in.

I recently started using EVLution Nutrition's Stacked Greens Raw Superfood in the Orchard Apple flavor and I am impressed with its benefits. The powder is easy to mix into my daily smoothie and the orchard apple flavor is delicious. I appreciate that the product is made with high-quality, raw, organic ingredients and provides a boost of essential vitamins and minerals. I have noticed an improvement in my overall energy levels and well-being since incorporating this superfood into my diet. I highly recommend EVLution Nutrition's Stacked Greens Raw Superfood to anyone looking to add more nutrients to their diet.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this product. I add it to my smoothies for an added boost of greens. It has a natural flavor, not some manufactured taste that seems fake. It's also a great product for a good price.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

A bit too sweet for me so I'm using more water / milk than suggested on the package but it tastes good and goes nicely in smoothies

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Only week and a half into this. Doesn’t matter it’s what I need !!! Simple as that. If you care about yourself and don’t eat properly buy and buy AGAIN!!!

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

As an athlete, this EVL Stacked Greens product is fantastic and delicious! It's a very refreshing and cleansing drink mix that tastes brilliant -- kind of like Apple Jacks cereal. It has the apple and cinnamon vibe for sure, but it isn't overpowering. I love drinking this before and after games or workouts because it provides the detoxifying experience that helps keep me on my A-game. This is also a fantastic product if you aren't good at regularly eating your vegetables. Add this Raw Superfood in with your other supplements and you'll be good to go. EVL never disappoints! Well done, lads!

e2f1571d-4c38-4391-8123-12d11d9e4e43
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

super price-quality ratio. efficient. I recommend it! Ingredients are wonderfull

f303499c-a88b-4151-9a73-401036bd9c47
79f3e8b1-1ef6-4885-8b0f-1b7280446737
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

These stacked greens raw superfood greens are by far my favorite in every way. The scoop is smaller than most yet packed with all the nutrients needed. It is smooth and easy to drink. The flavor is great! It’s an Apple cinnamon taste, yet I can taste the greens which I love. It’s GMO which is very important to me. I feel great taking them. I take it every morning. I feel my energy levels are much better than with other greens. I’ve been using them for 2 months now. All my family members use them now and also love them. It’s a win for me!! I ordered several so I don’t run out. The order did arrive quickly and in excellent condition.

Posted on May 13, 2021

I love adding greens to my smoothies and just an everyday thing for when I’m on the go. It’s super yummy and beneficial so that makes enjoying it that much better. I like to mix these greens with my BCAA’s after a workout so it’s like I’m enjoying the benefits double time. I eat greens like it’s my job so this is a super easy way to consume them into your diet if you don’t always have the time to make soemthing- and your body feels the affects daily I swear! Love my greens.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

Me personally I ONLY eat greens when im running very low calories because you can eat a lot of them to stay full with very low calories. Right now I am bulking up and eat a total of 0 vegetables. So this product is awesome for the fact that I can get all the nutrients that I would normally get from eating them but without eating them. YES this is basically vegetables and as much as they want it to taste like apples, you are still going to taste greens haha. so don't expect this to taste like apple juice because it don't. You are taking this to be healthy not an amazing tasting drink.