FI

4.7
Based on 2,615 Ratings
1,998
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I dont use to eat any chocolate, but ever since started on my fitness journey , i am looking for snacks for in between meals or as pre workout snack , i eat mostly whole foods,basically very low sugar and sodium. So taking dark chocs has been my snack / dessert. All the dark chocolates sold on iherb are good , i enjoy them !

d8f91817-eb20-4c08-bacf-cdf6a287ed79
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It's organic, it tastes good, and it has a very small amount of added sugars (raw organic cane sugar). Of course, the dark chocolate is very good for you if it does not have lots of sugar. This is a nice treat as is or chop up a dried apricot from iHerb's "Made in Nature." Really yummy!!!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

At the time I made the shipment it was the chocolate with the highest percentage of bitterness available. Feels very bitter and sour and only those who love real dark chocolate will enjoy it. The size of the package is reasonable and so is the size of the cubes. The product is not sweet at all, please note

This chocolate taste like a different kind of dark chocolate. It has some bitter components mixed in with something a little different that I can’t really explain. If you like dark chocolate, you’ll enjoy this. I like the small size that’s only little calories per piece. They are individually wrapped and come in a box that slides open and close. The presentation is very nice. I feel a bit calmer afterwards.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is organic darc chocolate with greates ccao compaund and lower suger (unless you buy 100% cacao, but tastless). I continue to buy this one (92%) and also 88% (for kids). In our family this is the best brand of organic chocolate that avalable via iHerb. Quite special wrapping - like it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Halleluja! it is not easy to find a dark cocoa bar these days; this one is amazing. It tastes strong like 100% but is just a bit smoother and creamier. I personally love dark chocolate for so many reasons, but this bar is super special. I will buy it soon as iHerb lets me. I'm glad they do not ship when it is hot, otherwise it would waste such a beautiful bar of chocolate. Great job Equal Exchange; I would love to come see the entire process of making this product.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on May 6, 2022

if you like cocoa ranges from 90% to 100% this chocolate bar is a must try! taste is bitter as it should and i really like it. Perfect for those in standard keto diet. those who are Ketovore or not very strict carnivores. depends how well you tolarate Planet foods and small amount of carbs. for me as Ketovore i can tolarate it well.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Naturally bitter with such a high cocoa content, but I expected that and actually like it. I only eat very dark chocolate (85% up to 92%) so am used to the bitterness after having worked my way up from 70%. It was a gradual thing. My main motive is the lower sugar content, since sweeter chocolate can cause my blood glucose level to spike. This rich, dark stuff does not do that. Recommended, if it's your thing!