FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This brand of enzymes is the best quality enzyme on the market and it is very effective if you take it properly, i.e., on an absolutely empty stomach. The ingredients are pure enzymes without any fillers. Must be taken on an empty stomach that doesn't have anything in it for 3 hours, so I take it 3 hours after taking my supplements, and then again in the middle of the night. I take 2 each time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great enzymes! I am after my T shape uterus surgery. The body is in shock to say the least. I take it to restore my uterine lining as it used to be. Following ultrasound check ups, I did noticed a difference after taking 2 capsules a day. Uterine lining went from 6 mm for 2 cycles to 7.5 mm. With continuation of taking and increasing the daily dose, I believe I will restore it completely.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have read about the many benefits of supplementing with enzymes - e.g. protease helps dissolving unwanted proteins (such as plaques and films keeping the bacteria protected from your immune system and antibiotics; or connective tissue that forms around abscesses). Repair Gold contains 7 enzymes in high doses to make the most noticeable effect. I am 37-years old and purchased my recent package to help me delay hair graying (the main hero for that would be Serrapeptase). Hope it helps here as well. The capsules are standard-sized and easy to swallow, I have no upset stomach or other reactions after taking them. P.S. It is super important to take enzymes on an empty stomach - 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal, so they do not "get used" for food digestion but rather for their health benefits and support.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I must have done something unknowingly in my sleep. The next thing I had this excruciating pain in my left shoulder and neck. Never like taking pain killers. I was looking for my delivery from iHerb. It's the 1st time I have ordered this product. Now a week later I have recovered by taking 2 caps on empty stomach. It works! Have ordered a 2nd bottle, will continue taking.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is a quality brand that I've depended on for years when it comes to enzymes. I chose this one specifically for the serrapeptase. I take it away from food but it's nice to have this blend that I can take with food if I need some digestive help

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
1,367

Within a week, you will start coughing a lot as the first thing this does is clears your lungs. It will seem like you are sick because of all the coughing, but you won't feel sick. This has happened to everyone I bought this for. Within a month, all of those achy joints you had will be gone. I do not need to keep taking this daily. For me, once I took a bottle or 2, the pains did not come back for a long time, well over a year or 2, which is great because this is expensive to take daily. Wherever you have inflammation, this will get it!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I am taking this and additional serrapeptase to help endometriosis. It is just a part of a whole protocol I am following. I have no idea if this particular supplement is working. I don't have any problem with tolerance. If taken to help dissolve unwanted proteins, it must be taken away from meals, with enough water. I take it first thing in the morning, and eat about an hour later. The brand is good, I hope this will help. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. (I am only sharing my experience, not medical advice)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This product has proven to be very helpful as I have been recovering from an injury to my knee. Over time I feel the Repair Gold has been effectively helping in the healing process. Pleased with this product because it is made with vegetarian capsules and has a good blending of enzymes to help the body during its healing process.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This suppement contains ingredients like Serrapeptase with Bromelain, Papain and additional enzymes known to support fatigued muscles and joints. The enzymes work synergistically with the body's own mechanisms of renewal and may support the body's natural response to overexertion and strenuous activities. The enzyme blend promotes joint comfort and healthy circulation to encourage accelerated muscle and tissue recovery. This is a high quality composition.