FI

Based on 3,454 Ratings
2,343
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Good

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart gentle dry

cba3a0ea-bc55-452d-bc76-f9ce881ae444

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is always a great buy, especially if you’re into natural products with no parabens, etc. the scent is nice and ir doesn’t leave my skin dry, unlike the peppermint one. I would recommend if you have sensitive skin or even just trying to reduce the amount of harmful chemicals in your life.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Maybe the scent is not my favorite. But it was great to use for washing dishes. I feel like it's more intoxicant option. the size of the bottle is pretty big and it foams well. my hands are sensitive and usually feels dry after washing dishes with normal soap. but this one was very gentle on my skin! I highly recommend you buy it, you can also use it as a shower gel if you want!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

love this brand, tried their face wash, the smell is so relaxing and made me feel travel to Thailand! so i try their body wash, tea tree soothe my skin issue and made me feel so good! if this information helps, please press Yes, thanks so much! if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Affordable price for a huge bottle. Cost less than Dr. Bronner's and works just as well if not better. All natural, botanical cleanser that is gentle and nourishing for the skin. I use this versatile Cleanser for everything including washing small laundry items. Like the peppermint flavour better but it was out of stock.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Scent is acceptable to us. Quality is not bad since it’s made of more natural ingredients which is what I love about it. A very good size of almost 1L. Gentle & doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. Feels good. Using since few years back. The price has gone up quite a bit though.