FI

4.5
Based on 5,072 Ratings
3,566
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Dr. Dre recommended this! Package Size is bigger than expected, and since you only need to use it twice a week it will last a long time! No scent, and is suited for sensitive skin as it is a gentle formula. But don't forget to moisturize your skin after using it!

75872d15-62f7-4899-894d-5e214a6f1ccf
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This exfoliant helps me fight against milia. Moreover, it helps clear pores, smooth fine wrinkles, and improve skin tone. I apply it at night and wash my face in the morning. The scent is not very pleasant, but it fades away after a while. I would suggest applying it 30m before going to bed so your pillowcase won't get dirty. It doesn't irritate my skin nor dries it out. Hence, I even don't apply moisturizer after it. I use it twice or once a week depending on how oily my skin is. Also, I like to use it when I have breakouts around my chin. This is the best exfoliator I have used so far.

c1601a64-d337-4c4d-8e2a-95f97c16e7bc
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Very gentle peeling so I don't think it will cause any irritation to sensitive skin types. I use it once a week only and so far I have tried it three times only but I see it benefiting to my skin. I will purchase again since it is such a great price for the size and composition.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,977

Dr. Dray recommendation! *****UPDATE***** I wish that i had a before photo of my acne scars But for now here’s a photo of how my acne scars started to fade (i had a very painful hormonal acne as you can see and tell its heeling and there’s no bumps anymore)☺️ I use this twice a week at night + I wear sunscreen on the day . Highly recommended for sure! The skin feels so smooth after this!! When you first apply it you will feel a slight tingly feeling because of the high percentage of the aha , i do recommend to apply a good thick moisturizer after the serum. Just remember it is a long process to fade the scars ! Dont ever overdo! Be patient! Results will show ❤️

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really love this product for my anti age routine. The size lasts me a long time because since I live in a tropical climate I only use it a couple months in a year. It has wow effect next morning. Your skin is refreshed and supple. Suitable for sensitive skin

Posted on May 8, 2022

Bought this for the past 2 years. Its size though is very decent so it lasts for more than 6 months. I use this once in 2 weeks as it is more than enough. Please be aware though that the first times of usage skin will get red and itchy, so use just enough. After some time when the face gets used you can leave a thicker layer for even a better peel. Use SPF during the day. For the records I have sensitive, dry skin and it works perfectly for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This works wonders! I use it once a week, after toner and before moisturizer before going to bed. I wash it off in the morning and my skin feels clean and fresh. I also use this directly on a pimple if I ever get one and it helps making it disappear. I do not use it around the eyes as it is a strong product. The smell is strong at first but goes away fast. It has helped me get better looking skin.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I LOVE love love this. I use it about once a week when my skin feels like it needs a reset or refresher. When my nose feels like it has grime building on it, this does the trick. I layer it on about 10 minutes before bed and wash it off in the morning. After washing, skin is super smooth. Just don't use it on your skin when it's sensitive. But it's not drying at all!