FI
Based on 1,399 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,399 Ratings
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

94318fa3-3a6f-475e-999e-15e71733f44f
c4c98f88-bc49-4a91-80eb-401fb10f005c
Bugsbunzy
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have typical combination skin. While I haven't had eczema/ rosacea, I used to get rare dry patches around the nose in winter which I can manage just fine with regular moisturisers. Problems started when I started visiting the pool everyday. My skin became drier & drier and non of the creams/ serums I have cannot keep it moisturised until the next morning even if I apply several products. Not even the Atopalm MLE cream which is much more expensive. So I started to wakeup with extremely dry patches around my face. They would get worse when I jump into the pool again. So I finally decided to try this as I have & love their other products.  It works! I no longer get these weird dry patches & my skin feels moisturised by next morning. I also suddenly got a rosacea like pinkish itchy skin patch on my side underneath the arm.& I have applied so many different creams on it to make it calm down but the cream that finally made it calm down is this cream. So I am truly amazed.

3040e458-8695-40cc-a6ed-f525f4f96649
6bfb1fc1-f616-4461-8ecc-8c4f8a0ec360
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Such a rich and cooling cream. It does not feel oily at all. I only need a small amount to cover my whole face, and it is easy to spread out. I never had any breakouts while using this, seems very gentle on the skin with no irritation or itching. I don't have eczema, but very sensitive skin, so I react to most creams. The smell is neutral and pleasant. Does a good job at keeping the face moisturized.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This Derma E cream is excellent. It goes on smoothly, and has a thick (but not too thick) and creamy texture. It really works well to moisturize skin, and does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It has no fragrance, and has no bad smell either- it simply doesn't carry a smell. I also appreciate that a modest amount goes a long way.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Hyaluronic acid is not for everyone, especially if you live in a dry desert climate. With no moisture to pull from the air, it can pull moisture from your skin, making it even drier. I wish I had figured this out years ago. This is a wonderful product and really soothes and moisturizes the skin. The texture of my skin has improved dramatically since I removed HA from my skincare products. Hope this helps someone!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I purchased this moisturizer at the recommendation of Angie from Hot and Flashy and it did not disappoint. I have a very sensitive neck area and it seems like every moisturizer I’ve tried still leaves the area irritated or sensitive. I’ve been using it for over a month now and will definitely re-purchase it once I’m done with the jar.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

the cream moisturizes dry skin very well. I have psoriasis and the cream copes with its task. the cream is odorless, which I really like.

d18e296f-5b63-4024-a171-405554d80b6a
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Buy this!!!!!! I had a bad flare up on both inner arm crevices. Really bad and scaly, so so itchy and was starting to ooze. I had taken a chance buying this, as my prescription wasn't working, betamethasone which is more intense than hydrocortisone. I had gotten the betamethasone last year in my pregancy because I had a weird flare up in my third trimester all over and the betamethasone worked. It did not work this time on my arms. I couldn't wait for this to come in the mail, my rash was getting worse by the day. I immediately put this on and I was consistent daily when it got itchy, like 4 or 5 times a day. I kept it on my bathroom and would put in almost every time I was in the bathroom. This works!!! I am so happy I bought this!! Gentle enough to use 5 times a day! I wish I took before and after photos. I am so pleased! I will always have this in my bathroom. I bought other profucts from this company and everything is aweome.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Very moisturizing, refreshing, and is suitable for my sensitive skin. I apply it daily and have experienced no redness or irritation. I also like the size of the product - it's lasted me about two months of twice daily use. The product is as promised - fragrance free, good quality, and benefits the skin.