FI

Based on 2,353 Ratings
2,116
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

This brand works better for me than the other "Glycine best-selling product" on Amazon. Perhaps it is due to the stronger tablet form or the fact that it contains vitamin B6 as a secondary ingredient. It calms me down without any side effects or increased heart rate that I had with the other product. Also a premium glass bottle. Hopefully they don't change the formula.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It makes me feel a lot more clam and focus. I like its formula with the Vitamin B6. I think it would be good to intake when you start your day or after a long hectic day. However, I don’t think it is suitable for you to take it when you are going to sleep as it is not for insomnia nor melatonin.

c190b8cd-f7d9-4888-a78b-67dc22c1a869

This brand works better for me than the other,"best selling glycine" product on Amazon. Maybe because it is the tablet form, which is stronger, or the fact it has vitamin b6 as the secondary ingredient. It calms me down without any side effects or the increased heart rate i had with the other product. Premium glass bottle, too. Hopefully they won't change the formula. I think that the product is good enough. It reduce negative effects of some nootropics such as piracetam, for example. However, using 1 tablet a day in my case lead to allergic reaction. the size is medium, and quality is good, the protein is medium

cf18748e-1b81-4d1a-823e-07ab6e24282c
d3f531a3-ecf4-4f0a-baee-a619240c543b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,742

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have no issues with sleep, but I have both my husband and sister-in-law using this for sleep and it's been almost miraculous! Personally, I use this for its calming effect and it's worked so well! I love the glass bottle this is packaged in and the quality behind this brand! Thank you!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

some say that you use it as a sleeping pills - but for me it did not this way. but i can say that after taking this, I sleep longer but again it might help with quality of sleep but not as a sleeping pill that will make you fall asleep like a sleeping pill some say it helps with raising the good cholesterol but i did not make a blood test to check if i see any changes yet so i cannot comment about it

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Glycine is also wonderful to take when you are feeling super stressed and having trouble falling asleep. But you have to take it for at least a month to accumulate in your system .

Posted on May 8, 2022

I boight this for my dad who is constantly complain about his nerve pain. so far after taking it, pain is gone and he continue to enjoy his morning walk without pain.

GigiTan
Posted on Sep 27, 2021
1,495

Posted on May 2, 2022

I’ve been using it for a good night sleep to be more calm and to wake up more energized in the morning, but it seems this product drives away all the energy. After using it in the morning it lefts a feeling of a hangover