FI

Based on 3,585 Ratings
3,065
DreamCatcher
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Magnesium Glycinate has helped me with my sleep pattern and reduced muscle cramps. It seems to reduce tension and anxiety. I've been using it for over a year now. This is a Chelated version which has better absorption. In terms of quality it's above average. Non GMO certified by NSF and no Magnesium Stearate.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been using this magnesium for almost two years and it has been a fantastic addition! There is no taste to the tablets and is an easy size to swallow. Best to swallow one at a time. I have mostly taken it to help with muscle pain and headaches. It has helped so much with tension headaches for me! I rarely use aleve or other pain relievers. Also, it is great for relieving cramps! There are so many great benefits to magnesium that take place of regular pain relievers. The packaging is glass, so this makes it easy to recycle or even repurpose!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Magnesium glycinate is a chelated form of magnesium - a compound of a magnesium ion and the amino acid glycine. The chelated form of the mineral is the mineral ions in combination with amino acids. Minerals in a chelated form do not require additional transformations in the body, since they are ready for use and transport by epithelial cells of the small intestine, where the main process of assimilation takes place. Magnesium glycinate has no laxative effect and is more bioavailable than citrate. Accordingly, the price for magnesium glycinate is higher than for citrate. ❗️Be careful❗️❗️❗️ It often happens that manufacturers write the name “Chelated Magnesium” on the packaging, and in addition to magnesium glycinate, there may also be a cheaper form of magnesium oxide, and their ratio may be unknown. An excellent combination of price and quality!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The pills are quite big but for me it’s not an issue. I started taking them four days ago but interestingly noticed the difference immediately: suddenly I started having longer and more vivid dreams. I read about it and yes, this happens apparently because the body is more relaxed. I’m sure I’ll have some more health benefits but I’m quite impressed by this at the moment.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is a great buy. It's my third bottle. The tablets are a bit big but i can swallow them. Love the dark glass bottle and design. Magnesium is so important to the body and relaxation. It helps with stress and tension. Quality is great. My wife and i use this brand alot and will continue to use it. She uses magnesium for her period pain. The taste is fine as it doesn't have any taste!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I started taking a different brand of Magnesium Glycinate when I heard it was good for sleep and stress. It didn't help my sleep, but I discovered when I started taking it that I could control my usual Fight or Flight feelings during high stress. My original brand was discontinued, and this brand does exactly the same thing for me. I'm very happy with it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Absolute must-have these days. I think that magnesium is supplement suitable for everyone and can be throughout the year. Really nice packaging, heavy glass bottle feels kinda fancy. This brand is my absolute favorite, it feels effective from first day. Magnesium really helps me battle my anxiety, be more mentally stable, keep positive mindset. Only cons - size of pills, they’re a little bit hard to swallow.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Quality and ingredients of this magnesium are great (it's just magnesium bisglycinate, no other forms). I take it primarily for muscles and sleep as it helps me relax. The only downside is size of the pill - it is large, not so easy to swallow and serving size is three pills per day.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022