FI

4.7
Based on 2,843 Ratings
2,250
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

The real excellent no fishy after-taste benefit of this krill oil for me is the ingredient Astaxanthin, for this really it was of fresh age to help my heart, hair and eyes because to control my level of beneficial non-oxidised cholesterol was suggested by my holistic doctor, this is satisfactory quality to keep my omega 3 ratio in good place and it really helps me with inflammation keeping it low and the package of this was satisfactory, smart, intuitive which I kept this in the fridge during the hot summer months when the temperature goes over the room limits +25°C to give my love 😍 my last order was delivered 9th of November 2022 but I do not take so much as iHerb wants me to because I am an omnivore I also take a locally freshly sourced vegetable 3-6-9 almost parent oil type from a glass bottle with my main aminoacid type meal

7a287630-0e25-44cf-a3b3-91a2405e3056
1df88283-5075-43c4-b569-ea7e001fcfe2
8bca9fb7-7930-4192-9399-470fe427c558
0d528694-9ef0-4ecf-8b76-deb4733a93f1

California Gold Nutrition, Premium Krill Oil with Superba2, 1,000 mg, 60 Fish Gelatin Softgels was delivered on time at date estimated arrival by Iherb. Product quality is good for and no side effect for me. Supplement size is a medium softgel size. The omega is suitable with my age 35 years. I take 3 capsule daily after meal. Potency of the supplement was increased my memory. Package of the product is handy to me. Effect of the supplement is significant to me. Antioxidant property of the supplement is very good for me. Taste of the supplement is no fishy and little sweet . I will continue the product if the product has big discount. Please click the like button if you like my answer. Thank you very much.

03baaf04-bb6d-4aea-915f-1ffb85fc3bd5
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I like this oil. I think the brand is trustworthy, I bought several things from this brand. The bills are not big and easy to swallow. I prefer krill oil to fish oil, because it does not give me nasty fish burp afterwards. This pill dont taste or smell like fish. I take this oil not because of the omega benefits, but because I noticed that my eyes are not as dry (I wear contacts) and it does not feel like I have sand paper in my eyes instead of contacts.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing quality krill oil at price much lower than other brands! I notice a greater benefit in controlling inflammation with just one pill versus two pills of regular fish oil. Even though the amount of omegas is lower, the bioavailability is much greater. On a side note, the age of krill is a lot younger than the age of fish before harvesting for oil, so in short, krill accumulate less toxins such as mercury during their life span.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

No dramatic results from this kind of supplement, but good quality ingredient that I believe supports long term health as we age. I combine with other omega 3s and oil based antioxidants for better absorption— benefits your heart, skin, hair, reduces inflammation and cholesterol. No taste, no problem with the packaging.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I started taking this because I have been taking California Gold's Immune 4 and haven't been sick even one time in all the months since! I was paying much more the brand of Krill Oil I was taking and I trust California Gold brand....so why not? The softgels are easy to swallow and no fishy taste at all! I am 78 years old and my heart is healthy and I want it to stay that way. I believe that this product helps to insure that.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I ordered this Krill Oil because this one use premium ingredient of SUPERBA 2 Krill Oil from Aker Biomarine which used the fresh Antartic Krill. I used to get this premium ingredient from top premium brand of Sports Research which is also available at IHerb and has IKOS 5 stars certification. Though this CGN brand does not show IKOS certification but it uses same premium quality krill oil ingredients and it was on special discount, so it was quite good value for me to buy and try it on. The krill oil has good Omega 3 and Astaxanthin anti-oxidant which can provide benefit to your general health being especially in your heart and brain health when you get to advanced age above 50.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Got this for my man since he was wanting to try fish oil. Heard krill oil is better quality so I got it on sale. Can’t say anything but it’s funky in the bottle. I personally don’t take it but he hasn’t reported anything negative & the ingredients + benefit from the studies I’ve read it’s a good choice!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

My husband and I supplement with Californa Gold Premium Krill Oil with Superba2 1000 mg because Krill Oil is much better absorbed in the body than fish oil. Fish do not manufacture Omega-3 fatty acids; rather they have to eat other fish to obtain them, e.g. krill. Better to go straight to the source. Krill Oil is also supposed to relieve swollen feet and ankles. So far, so good. Excellent quality, good product, highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023