Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Immune 4, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
FI

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

A great Supplement as it contains all the necessary components a body should need. Great Immunity Booster for all - Vit C (500mg), Vit D (25mcg), Zinc (10mg) & Selenium (50mcg) all in one capsule. A very convenient way to protect and strengthen our immune system especially during this pandemic period. Have been taking "Immune 4 and Vitamin C (500mg) daily once a day. If our immune system is in superb condition then your overall health condition will definitely improve! Please click " 👍" if you like my review. Thank you and Stay Safe & Healthy!🤩🤩

0ee5169f-a7bb-4aa8-8132-231e91c8f0f7
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Once I tried these vitamins they became my favorite and I'm buying them each time I order Iherb. It has all the essentials in high doses to support the immune system. I'm taking one pill if I'm feeling under the weather or have a sore throat or running nose. It helps me not to get sick further. I call it an emergency help for my immunity. I need to take only one pill instead of taking each vitamin separately which saves money and comfy to take it on a trip with you. Definitely recommend to have at your home and on a trip. Hit like if my review was helpful. Отличная поддержка иммунитета дома и в путешествии, если простыл. Рекомендую.

dccfc903-1ece-4f94-9bb5-09c8d65eb492
8ed61e1f-70e1-4a15-a39b-085ea28e7715
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Fist thing first I want to talk about is smell. The smell of each capsule is a bit strong even you swallow with the water at the same time, the smell still in your mouth. I don't know how to describe this but it's not too bad. I take for a daily routines with my lunch meal. Capsules is big a bit hard to swallow.

02ff79ba-1956-4169-b823-0a112a32062d
Posted on May 16, 2022

As many people said above, this one is a perfect combination of essential vitamins. Considering it's low price, It's effect is huge ! Apart from the bad scent and taste, everything else is just great, especially if you have a weak immune system like me . I used to catch cold so easily, I used to become like a zombie days before my menstrual period, but now all those problems including skin and sleep problems are gone ! Also you can feel the antioxidant effect of selenium significantly .

0659ded2-8a74-465b-9f87-ca1e2f2f7b33
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

very good quality and come with nice package . Tablets are forged together with the dietary ingredients and some fillers to help keep the tablet together. Are useful for Quicker absorption rate, Kosher & Vegetarian friendly, Higher Tolerance to Heat & Humidity , capsules suitable for the consumption from people on strict diets and also for those that live in extreme temperatures.

a62bf37c-9d7f-404f-b87d-73f82e5df0d8
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

c06bb282-849e-45ed-987e-e3da54af703e
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought it when promotion and really worth it! Every capsule contains a powerful dose of vitamins C and D, zinc, and selenium. The benefits of Selenium is can acts as powerful antioxidant, important for the proper functioning of your thyroid gland, boosts your immune system especial during the covid pandemic. No taste as it packed with veggie caps.

2b764405-775d-4b76-af8c-2639170febc9
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This product was first gifted to me and after taking it, I found it is effective to help boost my immunity especially during this pandemic season. The smell is a little strong for me but was just for a little while. The ingredients in this product are what I need to keep myself healthy besides the exercises one does daily. The capsules are easy to swallow as it is not that big. It does not cause my stomach any trouble.

42239689-69bf-431d-a818-26f7dbfc536d
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a very good combination of high quality vitamins and minerals ! You really get way more than what you paid for!! I bough to try but i will definitely keep buying, this is a nice supplement in the times of colds! 100% recommend If my comment is helpful please vote :)

0e1f6e70-985e-4d2c-93b4-69f80a95ddc4
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

It helped during this pandemic, Even though i ran errands all the time. 1, never had any symptomatic COVlD. 2. never had flu 3. normally 1 week cough only became 1 day sore throat Along with fasting, healthy foods and exercise this worked well and contributed to my overall health for the past year

8fdf77bc-d21b-4a95-8de3-4ee14c7a051e