FI

4.8
Based on 2,214 Ratings
1,974
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This iron is very good. It’s good for digestion and not harmful for my stomach as others one.The capsule is easy to swallow.As usual I take 1 capsule after food but better do not mix with coffe ,tea or milk products in order the iron to be assimilated. There are 90 capsules in the bottle So it’s enough for 3 month In less than one month it make my ferritin level from 5 till 30(!!!)it’s amazing! My skin doesn’t disturb me any more as well It’s good products for the good price

3b9d4b16-be03-4d34-88dd-9b97a6631ad0
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Because my ferritin level is low, my dosage is much higher than the recommended dose as stated on the bottle. The capsules are easy to swallow. Also, no stomach issues to date with this supplement. It has helped raise my energy levels. Shipping was good and fast as always. Highly Recommend.

Good brand, good quality. Easy to take, size of pills is just normal. I always have problem with low iron, taking it every second day and hope to see a result on the next check up. Usually supplements not make difference for me, but with this (better absorbed one) I have a hope

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love this iron product. I have a very sensitive digestive system and I was fearful of taking iron. But I've had absolutely no problems. And it has brought my ferritin levels up, and I'm feeling so much better. The capsules arent particularly big, and are easy to swallow, with no after taste, even on an empty stomach. Unheard of for me. I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good product, easily absorbed by the body, it's not the first time I purchased this, I also buy the 18mg version but now Inhave deficit so I like the benefits that comes from it. Composition is good. Package is also good. I love this supplement it doesn't taste bad

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Second time I'm ordering this iron, as usual, this product is exactly what is says. Always apprecicate that the bottle is full (so less packaging waste) and not half empty like other brands. As a coeliac and milk allergic, I'm also happy it's guaranteed gluten-free but also vegan

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Extra strength iron. when taking iron, I was told to have sufficient amount of water by my doctor. I did. I didn't have any discomforts so far. Also love the fact that this comes in a vege cap.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Make sure to take Iron with some form of Vitamin C. Also remember it takes time to accumulate in the system. Must be taken non stop for at least 3 weeks, full effect is 3 months.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,009

These absorb well and won’t upset your stomach or make you constipated. After only one month of being on the supplement my iron and iron absorption is within normal range!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very good quality iron, best possible form for your body to digest. I have increased my Ferritin level to normal, since I am taking them. Doctor prescribed me to take 4 tablets daily.