Page 1 - Reviews - Beplain, Clean Beauty, Trial Kit, 5 Piece Set - iHerb
FI

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

What a great surprise these products turned out to be. I have tried my kit and I will be ordering full size products. My skin feels soft and looks clean and fresh. The cleanser is amazing, I love the way it foams up on my skin and it is really brightens it up. The ingredients are clean and gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The calming gel and the chamomile lotion were great on my dry/sensitive skin after washing. I used them in the evening and my skin was very moisturized and soft in the morning. Packaging could be smaller but its useful for keeping track of the products you liked. Little to no scent.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a very convenient trial size, the quality is great and with size I tried for only 1 dollar!!! I want to buy the notmal size. My mature face skin in my 51 years was very happy. I recommenden use this trial size for a special ocassion that ypu want to shiw a clean and smoth skin. The composition is natural for moisture and sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this brand so was happy to try this small kit. keep in mind it's a single use sachet for each product to try. all products are fragrance free and very soothing on the skin.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I'm in love with the package , size is perfect for trial, great quality

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

5 pieces, quality good, package not bad, moisturize skin, gentle for sensitive skin

c6cd4e9b-ce5c-4998-b0ef-2f15cbdf9abf
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very hydrating love it, the size is small though for one time only

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I will give away as a gift Gorgeous gift 😉 I trust iHerb very much Thank you 🙏

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

nice samples but they could be at least twice bigger to get a result.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

very good quality , like the packing , will try more and update .