FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
A Personal Preference

Absorbs nicely. The scent is initially of lavender with faint hints of the other advertised ingredients. It's effective as a massage oil because it glides well and has a relaxing effect. I enjoy the Badger Company for their quality products. This item appeals more to women than it does to men.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

EVERYTHING I’ve ever purchased from Badger has been absolutely perfect. The company has a lot of integrity. I love the scent, it’s high quality, easy to use and apply. I purchased both massage oils and can’t choose which one I love best. Phenomenal massage oil.

b169f6d1-5d7f-457f-93d6-b1d6f8e8c646
nina
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Smells delicious and helps to relax after a long day. I'm a fan of Badger Company's products, all of them have great ingredients.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Was worried it would smell too much like olive oil. Wasnt bad at all and very moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. Im sorry it's discontinued.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use this every night after my shower with my favorite lavender cream, the combination is great . I love the fragrance and the essential oils, This is the only massage oil that I use and iHerb has a great price.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,258

I love this oil !!! One more thing : I massaged the bottom of my feet with it and it gave me instant relaxation !!! It's a great oil and I'm gonna get more .

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Always a fan of this brand for its high quality and effective products with natural ingredients. This massage oil contains all the essential oils I’m looking for.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I love the scent, and use it not only for massages, but sometimes just for moisturizing the skin. Also really appreciate the selection of essential oils in ingredients.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022