FI

4.5
Based on 3,680 Ratings
2,435
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This was being sold in CH for twice the price and when I saw the same size and brand in iHerb, I was very happy to know that it was a lot cheaper here. I love the smell, very organic and I know it's not toxic at all. I love using this to clean our bathroom.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

does a perfect job in removing limescale and gunk. love it super much. just spray on the limescale, leave on for 10 mins, then lightly scrub and wash off. literally makes your bathroom look brand new and 5 star hotel-grade. what i did which worked even better is wet the area a little, then spray. come back 15 mins later to realise the gunk has dissolved and has released a brownish liquid. just lightly brush and rinse the area.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This one I was very happy with. The problem with this one was the screw top wasn’t taped so it didn’t open more than 1/2 was spilled into the plastic bag. Savaged some of it but still only 1/2 a bottle survived. But really works well

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am pregnant and look for something safe to clean the bathroom and not too strong scent because it hurts my nose. So far it does a decent job but if its too dirty then it might be difficult. Size is good for the price. I would buy it again. It does not have harmful chemicals! So far i am pretty satisfied.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is great for bathroom tiles and toilet bowls, it cleans the moulds off the tiles. I like that it is citrusy, makes cleaning more pleasant.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I’ve been using this to clean the shower tiles as well as the toilet and it’s been great! The smell isn’t overpowering and artificial smelling. The reduced impact on the environment coupled with the value for money are added bonuses!

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I use this spray every time after I shower to help with scum buildup . It’s so easy to use and the sprayer works great. The scent is pleasant and natural and safe.