FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My dog loves this toy! It is easy for her to hold herself, and there are plenty of different areas for her to chew. I love that it is baking soda infused and has the nubs to help clean her teeth. It is also affordable compared to other chew toys I bought her.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have a 10 month old Shih Tzu, who is obsessed with it. The durability is amazing. It is made out of a hard plastic so it makes it extremely hard for our puppy to break it apart which is great because she chews thru almost everything. I recommend it for sure!

Perfect size! I have disposed of the old one due to wear and tear since bits of pieces were coming off. Keeps her entertained and soothes her itchy gum! Still don't smell peanut butter though.

c8a547cc-38f7-4f05-8806-828662df9786
f8dba222-82b0-406f-8035-29786757e2af
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The quality is good as my dog keep biting and it is still not broken yet 😂😂 The size is just perfect for him Recommended for small size dogs would be better I guess it keeps good practice for his teeth’s

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My mini sausage dog can’t get enough of this chew toy and it still looks like new despite his best efforts to destroy it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is my dogs favourite chewing toy. It’s tough as he has not destroyed it so far. It’s a good size for my Frenchie.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My 7 month old, curious, highly active, cheeky pup LOVES this! It’s diverted her from chewing at other things such as shoes and furniture and will keep her very busy for a while! Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My puppy loved this the most of all dental toys. I will always remember the sound of him throwing it around in the crate, chewing furiously when he was teething. Never managed to bite any chunks off, speaks of quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022
2,721

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Awesome chewing toy, my dog absolutly loves it, only downside is that its super hard and makes a horrible noise when she drags it on the wooden floor😂