FI

Jay-Smith
Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Excited to add this to my routine.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about this that's why i purchased it. It has a watery-gel like consistency that absorbs into the skin really fast. Apply it on a clean, dry face, layer it with Vitamin C, moisturizer and sunscreen during the day. If you're using retinol at night, apply the peptide first as it can help for a good absorption for your retinol.

0a272245-23f3-4175-9ce8-1395fdd0e237

Very easy to absorb, soften the skin and not sticky! My day time skincare steps are thayers toner, advanced clinicals 5in1 eye serum, primera eye cream, advanced clinicals peptide serum, gel cream and sunscreen at the end. i decided to buy 2 more bottles of advanced clinicals peptide serum. i love non sticky serum and it does show some positive effect even at the first use. Highly recommend everyone to give it a try👍🏻 Press LIKE if you find my comment useful. Thanks!

72a73ab1-c6a3-44dc-9177-0ff356728101
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I am in my early 30's and I cant imaging my skincare routine without using serums. I use retinol, vitamin C, hualuronic acid serums depending on weather season and my skin contidions. I am already very satisfied wih hualuronic acid serum from this company do i decided to try peptide serum. My skin is dry so i am always searching for hydrating, moisturizing products. Also I need to reduce my first wrinkles on forehead and around eyes. I am using it for 2 weeks and result is good. Skin is smooth, soft, moisturized. This serum is really good alternative to other serums.

2349362f-338f-452b-b6a1-daa0bd2c1fa8
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The ingredients so great!! 6 Types of Peptide. I use it twice, day and night fast absorption. It's so gentle reduce fine line and wrinkles, firming , soft and smooth face and neck. I apply it to under eyes too. I'm running to 34 this serum is suitable for my age with sensitive and dry skin. The scent is light not bothering me. Intense and nice texture. I can see the benefits in 14 days for moisturizer and reduced fine line. It's make healthy and smooth skin. Great quality from Advanced Clinicals. 🥰

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Currently I am using Vitamin C serum, 6 peptides, hydraulic serum, and retinol from advanced clinical. My open pores have been shrinking a lot compared with last time and I am still hoping that it will continue to improve my skin. I am still hoping that it will reduce my dark circles and my puffy eyes coz it really makes me look older. However, after about two months of using it, I definitely can see that my face is getting younger!!

acc3196f-b0b9-45c7-9140-911ba64688a9
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

19.08.2022 skin type - textured combination skin age - 27 First impression : i received this product yesterday. very gentle product .it has watery gel like consistency . it has mild scent but fades after 5minutes and does not cause any irritation, can be used on sensitive skin. my only concern is that due to the high weather temperature the box and the product was soo hot . i am not sure how long the product was exposed to such condition . i dont know wheather it can lead to loss in the efficiency of the product 🤷🏻‍♀️ will be updating after few weeks of use..

c87886a8-462c-423d-8788-e7797dcab160
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

if you know peptides, you can appreciate this serum. it has many peptides which work together and blurs wrinkles immediately. plus it has no scent, easy to use - just two drops, the size and quantity is good for a long time, and very good for age signs. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin, very gentle and you can apply it every day. 💓💓💓

58300c99-21fb-47c9-8cac-ade597cba9d2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Just started using it. Looks rich ingredients. The scent is great. No fragrance. It’s safe. Good quality. It’s in good quantities. Can last long. It can absorb fast into my skin. Good size. It’s gentle for my age. Good in package. Benefit for my age. I use it very frequent

298ffec6-6306-45c7-b2ee-453077d5b32c
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Item received in proper packaging. Recommended, good quality and will likely to repeat order. Scent is very nice and size can use for long. Product is effective and gentle, benefit for sensitive skin. Concern free as frequency & composition/content of the serum is mild for my age (mid range). Thank you.

0a33a639-a562-47ef-8120-ad24f3e3422f
Posted on May 26, 2022

I have been using the retinol serum for some times and I am loving the result. However, Retinal you can only use it at night so I decided to try their peptide serum. This is a serum also target from lines but can be use day and night. The texture is watery and no scent at all. And does not irritate my sensitive skin. To me, the Retinol serum works wonder but I am still happy to add this serum to my daily morning and night time routine. My skin does look younger. For this price, I am really happy with the result.

d26be60f-351d-46f6-9527-51735f17b7e6