FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

At first, I found it inconvenient that you have to soak the noodles for 25 minutes, but once I got used to it I just figured the time into my calculations. I don't have to watch the stove while they soak, which is a plus. The size really is big enough for two people to eat (unless you get very hungry, like I do, lol). Is it highly processed? Sure. But I add my own fresh natural ingredients to increase the nutritional quality.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Mistakenly thought that there are 2 packs in the box since it says 'for two' but it's one big pack meant for 2 eaters. Amount of noodles is generous but the sauce is not really sufficient for the amount of noodles. For more taste, you'll probably have to add more condiments unless you like it light. Taste wise, I feel it can be richer but otherwise acceptable.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The sauce is sour and match what I expect for Pad Thai. Clear instruction on the package, the ingredient only include sauce and pad thai. I have added shrimp, better prepare some vegetable to improve the overall experience. The size can be bigger if it is served for 2, but still worth the money.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I like this one its better than other brands I've tried and the flavor is good But most importantly the noodles are great width because some noodles are too thin and starchy

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I'm always really grateful for GF-certified Thai stuff since it's hard to find where I live. This was so good, and really quick and easy to make. I made mine with shrimp and veggies and it tasted great.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My family loves this! We stretch it out with bean sprouts and shrimp and pork. It makes enough for a full meal for 2-3 people. We usually have it with a green chicken curry and rice for a family of 5, with leftovers.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The sauce is pretty well flavored, but I think the package of sauce is too small. I would need much more since I prefer my noodles full of sauce and flavor. I ended up added some soy sauce and sriracha to finish the noodles.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The taste is actually restaurant standard, and I enjoyed it to the extent of repeating the order. Decent size serving for two. Recommended

I was a little disappointed when I received the box as it was really just a small packet of sauce and some seasoning and a teeny tiny little bag of noodles with instructions and a rather extensive grocery list of items you'll have to buy to make it. I wouldn't buy it again.