Feels very nice, but no results

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The patches are comma shaped, and they are made of something jelly-like, they are very slippery (oh, and they're grey, so it's very noticeable when you have them on). The jar contains 60 patches and a spatula is included, which is handy because it's hard to get them out of the jar otherwise. They should be used by 2 months after opening, so you should use them every two days if you don't want to waste them. They feel very cooling even if you don't keep them in the fridge. It's very easy to "adjust" them to the shape of your face, and they stick very well to the skin (you don't have to worry about them falling off). Overall, they feel very nice and refreshing, and the treatment is a pampering experience. But I haven't seen any results. I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet, but I do have bags under my eyes, and these patches don't do anything to them. I've been using them for 2 weeks every 2 days and nothing, I can't see any difference. I enjoy them because they hydrate the skin and feel very nice, but I won't buy them again.

Really liked this eye patches

Posted by LINUWKA on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was my first shopping experience from Iherb. In Latvia its too difficult to buy beauty products from Korea. For a long time i was reading reviews about this product. And than i realized : I need to order it. I am only 21 y.o but the problem with dark circles under the eyes is actual in my case. I think rather it is a genetic predisposition. To Latvia delivery was at about one week. Relying on internet reviews i keep eye patches in refrigerater. In the morning i put eye patches on the clean face with special spoon. It's very nice when patches are cold. And effect is better. Leave patches at about 30 min. And you will see results. Skin around the eyes is soft, smooth and dark circles are less noticeable. Hope you liked my review and this poduct too. And sorry for my english :D Have a nice day!

Fantastic! Absolutely amazing!

Posted by pheyah on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The moment I took off the patches, I didn't believe my eyes! No puffiness under, the skin looks healthy, shiny, and no wrinkles! The effect is even be if the patches are cold (keep them in the fridge)! You'll be amazed, I promise!

Very moist, great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive under eyes so they did sting a bit when i used this however my dark circles and lines seemed less evident. They are quite moist when first put on so i suggest lying down for 5-10 minutes until they really adhere to your skin. I feel my under eyes are quite dehydrated so am interested to see how they go for the long term.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did feel some irritation when i first put these on (a burning sensation!) which I put down to me being sensitive to one of the fragrances in them, but they're fantastic. They plump up under my eyes and make me look fresh and revived.

Parabens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Found out half way, but now I have 14 days worth of parabens under my eyes. Thank you

Helps with my puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sinus problems so I wake up with really puffy undereye bags. I have been using the Black Pearl and Gold eye patches for a few days now and they really help reduce by puffiness. Plus my under eye skin is really soft and smooth when I remove them. I put them in the fridge for extra oomph. I have already put a note on my calendar to reorder some more next month!

Seal was broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product package was stained and upon opening, the stain is from leaks. Would not dare to use. What a waste of money

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first, I thought they do nothing, but later realised that my undereye bags almost completely disappeared. Now applying makeup is easier in the area and undereye area looks much brighter.

Так себе

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Это мои вторые патчи после тех,что с енотом,захотелось сравнить и попробовать новые. Честно говоря,теперь кажется,что патчи с енотом реально работали по сравнению с этими,тк эффекта не вижу даже сразу после применения,не говоря уже о накопительном. Единственное могу отметить,что форма этих патчей значительно удобнее и захватывает бОльшую площадь. Из минусов - наличие минерального масла в составе и вообще в целом состав "енотов" был лучше. В общем,баловство какое-то