Wouldn't be without this powerhouse!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

B6 is great for so many things in the body - mood, energy, female hormonal balance, dry skin, allergies etc. I will continue to take every day! Also, it is especially important to take this with increased protein intake (including amino acid supplements). More protein may make pms/hormonal problems worse if you don't take more B6 (I learned this the hard way and now these problems are much improved!). Thanks for the tablets instead of capsules, as I can't take capsules. Great product.

NOW P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken in combination with B-12 & Folic Acid which is a B vitamin as well. Good for cardiovascular health. I'll write more after I get my blood tested in a couple of months. Had 3 heart attacks in 2 weeks 6 years ago and don't take any medication at all. I just take NOW brand products such as Red Yeast Rice, Blueberry Extract, Vitamin C,B-12, B-6 with magnesium, & Folic Acid. So far everything checks out good. Great poducts!!!!!!! R. Nelson

Better Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for about a week. But, I am having amazing dreams. Which, I assume means I am sleeping more deeply. I can't even remember the last time I dreamed. Needless to say, I am very pleased. :)

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product which is helping me with CFS. Much more effective for me than B6. A very welcome addition to my usual supplements.

Bio-availability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for its bio-availability. I use it in combination with NOW Pantothenic Acid powder and Vit. C (3+ g.)for adrenal support. Am very pleased with it. Am starting to notice the difference already after a few weeks. I like the fact that NOW Foods hasn't added gluten, wheat, soy, etc. Tablets are pretty small and very easy to swallow. Way to go NOW Foods and iHerb.

Still working on dosage.

Posted by BetterHealthSeeker on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought P-5-P to see if my body needed Vitamin B6. I have been "sick" for more than 20 years where I have fatigue problem. I had many hypothesis on the cause of my fatigue. One of them was MTHFr defect. I suspected I have undermethylation problem as I compared my symptoms to generally known symptoms. So, when I took P-5-P with 5-MTHF and Methyl-B12, I felt better for a whole week, but the felt even worse the next week. Yup, overmethylation. So, I cut down the amount to half, and felt better back. But it is not constant and stabil. Still working on for the proper amount and timing. A piece of advice for beginners. Try to take excessively for the first 3 days and if you feel better that means your body need them. You will feel so bad after that, but you can then reduse the amount untill you feel constantly better. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

Dreams

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

For years I rarely remember my dreams. With p5p my dreams are vivid. I know this because a gynecologist recommended p5p for menopausal women and as a side benefit dream recall.

For Pyroluria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 12 years old daughter has a not too severe pyroluria and I started to give this for her after each breakfast. Later during the day she gets zinc (with copper) and more B6 before bed. After few days her mood changed dramatically for the better but she is still not fully recovered. We need to speak with a doctor before I raise the dosage, but as we live in central Europe here is not many doctor who is familiar with this disorder. The stuff is wonderful, I could recommend it for everyone who needs a good quality P-5-P.

Goes hand in hand with Magnesium Citrate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product; very difficult to find (not available in Australia)in this form. Works wonders when used in conjunction with Magnesium Citrate, for constipation. Easy to take; great price. I hope this one sticks around in the future!

NOW Foods, P-5-P (coenzyme B6) 50 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have ever had head trauma or nerve damage this form of B6 is great for calming the nerves.