Fresh and

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh. This quality is so much better than Now Foods non-organic peppermint.

Pure peppermint oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this peppermint oil - it is strong, pure, and makes my respiratory track feels good. I put a couple drops of it into my green tea almost every morning to make my day.

Now Foods Organic Peppermint Essential Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Essential Oils for several years and when I bought this one I was expecting a high quality oil. Yet I found that the warning label said to not use on skin or internally. This leads me to wonder what is in it besides peppermint if I can not even use on my skin. I was disappointed in this oil.

I LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this peppermint oil. I use it on cottonballs around my house and in my vehicle for a nice fresh smell without flaring up my allergies with scented candles or sprays.

Great for the tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for settling the tummy when it is sometime upset..works wonders with a little water and about 10-15 drops.

*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

WOW. This oil really opens up your sinuses! Use for mild congestion and am stuffiness. My son uses it often to alleviate allergy symptoms.

smells wonderful..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix for my toddler. It worked. Used lemon-grass, citronella, peppermint with coconut oil as a base. Very satisfied. Good prices.

I love peppermint!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this peppermint oil along with lavendar oil and a little white vinegar in my water to mop my whole house. It disinfects and leaves my house smelling so good. I also add a few drops to my water basin on my Rainbow sweeper and the whole house smells wonderful everytime I sweep the floors. I love Now products and this is such a great price. Brenda

Delicious smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing. Use it on a cotton ball inside the fridge for fresh smell, works great. Lasts forever too.

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can confidently say that this is better quality than Young Living peppermint EO, and way cheaper. My son likes me to apply this on his tummy before bedtime and five minutes later he's fast asleep. Love it!