AWESOMe product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps wonders to have a good night sleep! I applied a tiny bit on the sides of my head and had a really good night of sleep! lots of dreams too, loved the smell! I am gonna start using it as a mist with a water spray bottle or maybe in a difuser...really good product!

Like it, but for another purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I got this because I have trouble sleeping and thought if I added some drops to my bath at night it would help. I like the fragrance a lot, but the "head" fragrance of lavendar is not heavy enough for me. So, I repurposed it to use for my laundry and cleaning solutions. I absolutely love it, everything smells so good.

Sorry I bought it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so enthusiastic about the oil with picture of the moon and promising name "sleep blend" that I didn't pay much attentions to the critics or the ingredients in it. Well, you'd better pay attention to that it has orange oil and that is its most dominate smell. It's so over powering. I tried to sleep with it for 2 nights by spreading some drops on my pillow. The smell was stink, I couldn't get used to it and I had troubles getting asleep. It reminds most of fragrances for cars... Even if you like the smell of orange (I love orange juice but not a fan of the smell) - then how is it supposed to make you fall asleep?? It's a smell that wakes you up! Hope I helped someone not to make my mistake :-)

Works wonders & smells great too !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mum. She has really terrible insomnia. This one works wonders. We put it into a diffuser and the room smells wonderful and relaxing and mum now has no troubles falling asleep. Brilliant !

Peace Sleep lives up to the name.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This combination of oils is fantastic. The first night I had a very "hard sleep" which was great!! I suffer from Insomnia and do take meds for that, but I don't think I toss and turn anymore since I started misting my pillows and the tops of the blankets, sheets & bedspread!! WILL CERTAINLY keep this as a sleep staple!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells citrusy.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent,feel calming and relax.

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this blend; it has an earthy scent that I'm very fond of! I primarily use it in an oil burner to make my house smell nice. I wouldn't say it is good for peaceful sleep, but that's not why I bought it, so it didn't really matter. It is very citrusy and I can definitely pick up on the chamomile. The oil blend is very orange, so be careful if you spill it on white fabric...

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smell great, peaceful sleep every night !

ME ENCANTA!!!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado en un difusor para aceites esenciales de la misma marca y bueno...el resultado es espectacular....tiene un olor cítrico riquísimo a la vez que relajante, se perfuma toda la casa, la verdad que el olor me gusta mucho además es muy relajante. Repetiré sin duda. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||