The scent of bouquet of roses.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells. So. Good. It doesn't smell like rose perfume. It's subtle and smells like you're literally smelling a boquet of roses. I bought roller bottles (also on Amazon) and put this in it to wear as perfume. It's already diluted with grapeseed oil so I didn't need to add a carrier oil. It's only 5% pure rose but 100% pure Rose EOs are upwards of $700 other places. I'm obsessed with this scent ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Rose, sweet rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sweet, mild scent. A little too weak, maybe. Wish it was stronger... But R. centifolia oil is great to have at hand for any issues concerning being female (hormones, mood, reproduction, sexuality, and so forth) and I use it stright from the bottle on my wrists and neck as a perfume. Perfume with a purpose! :)

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

product smells good, but the scent doesn't last too long. plus, the dripper inside is very hard to get any oil out. i had to rub back and forth with the whole bottle upside down for several seconds to get "some" oil out.

Fragrance has Dissipated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this a few months ago and it was lovely when I first opened it. The lid on the bottle doesn't seal properly and now the oil has no Rose fragrance at all. Very disappointed.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my homemade coconut oil based face cream.

EXCELLENT QUALITY! I LOVE IT & WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, when I purchased the Rose Absolute on Sept. 13 for only $12.22, I wasn't expecting much in both scent and quality. Nor did I expect the scent to last very long. I received it less than a week after my order and when I opened it, I couldn't believe how good it smelled. It wasn't faint, nor overpowering. I put a few drops on a cloth and rubbed it around the edges of my bottom sheet (near my pillow). Today is October 5th, and the scent is still there! Not only will I order it again for myself, I'm going to order it to give as Christmas gifts.

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant scent, but no staying power.

beautiful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i put in a roller and put on my face and neck before bed. my grandmother swore by it and people alwayd thought she was younger than she was :)

would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

such a wonderful,rich rose scent without being overwhelming.

No scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my essential oil diffuser, but it had no scent at all. You could smell it if you held the bottle to your nose, but that's it. I ended up using it as a body oil, which at $12.22 for one ounce is pretty expensive (and still no one in my family could smell it). Save your money.