Don't Use DHL for Courier Option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product Is Good But Service From DHL Courier Group Is Awful. They Make You Wait For Long And Long So That You Get Desperate For Your Product And Than They Take Custom Duty At Their Rates Plus Handling And Storage Charges. Their Shipping Charges Are Always Low But They They Take Much More In Custom Duty. I Urge You All Not To Use DHL For The Courier Option. Last Thing Iherb Customer Service Is Great..

Edited Versio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is good,not too sweet nor watery not heavt on tummy good after taste and good container fast digesting as well and easy to mix and clean,dont be scared of ordering this as long as youre sure you will be working out 2 or 3 months as it has 5 kg

fast shipping but bad packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I opened the package and I found out that the bag was defected from the bottom and the protein powder was all over the box inside, I lost almost 3 to 4 servings.

Wtf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't get my parcel

Might not be original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used MuscleTech product previously also but this product it is different. There is some powdery substance left after making the shake and drinking it.

item not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did not get my package, customs stop my package because it does not have FSSAI tag

Good quality under such price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The additional 10% extra makes it more economical to consume.

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, quick delivery and best price I've found. Excellent quality product with efficacious doses of ingredients.

As usual , muscletech

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes , it is the way we get more protein from here .. the taste not bad too . Recommended

Great for value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite reasonable price but the taste is a bit too sweet for men.