TheraBreath, Healthy Smile, Oral Rinse, Sparkle Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: June 2 2020
Shipping Weight:0.64 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THB-19203
- UPC Code: 697029192030
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
19.8 x 6.9 x 6.9 cm , 0.54 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Anticavity Oral Rinse
- Professional Formula
- Dentist Formulated
- Fights Cavities For 24 Hours*
- Strengthens Teeth + Improved Their Appearance
- Freshens Breath
- Helps Rebuild Weakened Tooth Enamel and Reverse Early Tooth Decay
- No Alcohol, No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Dr. Harold Katz
- Made Just For You by Therabreath
- Approved For Diabetics
- Never Tested on Animals
- Certified Gluten-Free®
- Certified KSA Kosher
- Certified Vegan - AVA -American Vegetarian Association
A healthy smile looks radiant. As a dentist who has treat thousands of patients, Dr. Katz has learned there is nothing better for your appearance than a self-confident smile and great smelling breath. This new healthy smile formula freshens breath as it restores the pearlescent sparkle and natural luminance of healthy teeth.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
*For 24 HR Cavity Protection, rinse daily after brushing and flossing.
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish to millimeters or rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
|Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium chlorite, menthol, citrus lemon peel oil, mentha piperita oil, sodium benzoate, sucralose, xylitol, sodium bicarbonate.|
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.