TheraBreath, Anti Cavity Oral Rinse for Kids, Gorilla Grape, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Date First Available: April 11 2017
Shipping Weight:0.68 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THB-67105
- UPC Code: 697029671054
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
19.8 x 6.9 x 6.9 cm , 0.58 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- With Fluoride and Xylitol
- Dentist Recommended
- Safe for Kids
- Keeps Teeth Healthy and Breath Fresh
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Made with Organic Grapes
- Made Just for you by TheraBreath
- Committed to a Greener Planet
- Approved for Diabetics
- This Product is not Tested by Animals
- Gluten Free
Dr. Harold Katz created the TheraBreath formula in 1993 for his own family. That’s why our products contain no artificial flavors and colors, no alcohols or detergents, and are vegan and gluten free. Outside of water, there is nothing you put in your mouth more regularly than your oral care products. That’s why healthy ingredients matter.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Fill dosage cap to mark
- Vigorously swish rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rising habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
|Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v flouride ion)||Anticavity|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, sodium benzoate, xylitol, sodium citrate, citric acid, flavor (organic.|
Keep out of the reach of children. If spilled on fabrics, wash out immediately. This product was sealed with protective packaging at the laboratory.
If more than used for rising is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.