Seagate, Olive Leaf Throat Spray, Unflavored, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 1 2009
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SGW-00039
- UPC Code: 019277000392
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
3.3 x 4.3 x 10.7 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Wild Indigo (Baptisia Tinctoria)
- Strong Enough for Adults, Gentle Enough for Children
Temporary Relief of:
- Throat Redness
- Sore Teeth and Gums
- Offensive Discharge
- Painless Sore Throat
- Difficulty Swallowing
Homeopathy is a natural approach to medicine that stimulates the body's curative responses so that the body helps to heal itself.
Natural homeopathic products derived from plant sources are proving to be potent preventatives, treatments and stimulants of the body's natural immune system. This product does not contain any pharmaceutical drug.
Established in 1981 Seagate produces a variety of natural raw materials derived from their fishing and farming operations. These raw materials are the ingredients for a variety of Seagate's products that include:
- Cold and Flu Remedies
- Diet and Colon Cleanse
- Fish Fertilizer
- Healthy Heart and Circulation
- Immune Support
- Joint Support
- Topical Skin Care
- Vegetable and Fruit Concentrates
Uses: A homeopathic remedy for the temporary relief of mouth and throat irritations.
- Remove protective cap.
- With your head held upright, hold container close to mouth and depress pump completely.
- When finished, wipe nozzle clean and replace cap.
|Adults and children 13 years and older||1-3 sprays in mouth, every 2-4 hours or as needed|
|Children 3-12 years||Half the adult dose|
|Children under 3||Consult healthcare professional|
|Wild Indigo (Baptisia tinctoria) 4X HPUS||Throat redness and constriction, offensive discharge, painless sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, teeth and gums sore, ulcerated.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Olive leaf extract, USP purified water, vegetable glycerin, xylitol.|
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as mild burning and stinging in mouth and throat.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- For your safety there is a full body seal over bottle printed "sealed for your protection". Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature. Does not require refrigeration.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.