Pyunkang Yul, Moisture Cream, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 23 2023
- Date First Available: June 6 2018
Shipping Weight:0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PKY-68004
- UPC Code: 8809486680049
- Package Quantity: 3.3 fl oz
8.1 x 6.1 x 6.1 cm , 0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
Pyunkang Yul is the brand launched by the renowned Pyunkang Oriental Medicine Clinic, an institution well-known for treating atopic skin disorders.
Apply adequate amount on your skin along with your skin texture.
Coptis chinensis root extract, butylene glycol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, isohexadecane, 1,2-hexanediol, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polysorbate 80, glyceryl caprylate.
- Discontinue the use of the product and consult your dermatologist:
- If any of these unlikely side effects occur, including rash, swelling, itching, and irritation.
- If direct sunlight causes the effects.
- This should not be applied to areas with wounds, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Close this product after using.
- Keep this product away from children.
- Avoid sunlight or places at high or low temperature.
Make sure to read the instructions before use. If unlikely side effects occur.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.