NATURELO, Vitamin C with Acerola Cherries Plus Citrus Bioflavonoids, 90 Capsules
- Expiration Date: July 30 2023
- Date First Available: June 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NAU-62819
- UPC Code: 628110628190
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
10.9 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm , 0.13 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Premium Supplements
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated to Support Immune Health & Antioxidant Defense
- No Soy
- No Gluten
- No Dairy
- Vegan Friendly
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice - Consistent Quality
- No Coloring, Preservatives or Flavoring
The Naturelo Advantage:
- Fruit Derived Antioxidant Boost: With acerola cherries - one of the richest sources of Vitamin C found in nature
- Optimized for Absorption: Includes real citrus bioflavonoids to help support bioavailability of Vitamin C
- Formulated Without: GMOs, coloring, flavoring, or preservatives
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food and a full glass of water. Additional capsules may be taken as needed.
Organic acacia gum, vegetarian capsule, ethyl cellulose, organic rice flour.
Does not contain GMOs, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal under the lid is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
(from L-ascorbate & Organic Acerola Cherry Extract)
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract|
(from Bitter Orange) (Fruit)
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|