Nature's Way, Umcka, Fast Actives, Cold + Flu Relief, Non-Drowsy, Berry Flavor, 10 Powder Packets
- Date First Available: October 21 2008
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NWY-15349
- UPC Code: 033674153499
- Package Quantity: 10 Count
8.6 x 8.6 x 2.3 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Minor Aches/Pains
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Suitable for Children
- Clinically Proven P. Sidoides 1X Plus Alpha® CF
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations, and temporarily relieves flu symptoms:
- Congestion/Stuffy Nose
- Minor Aches/Pains
- Sneezing/Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a physician
|Active Ingredient (231 mg in each packet)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration/reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Pain reliever/fever reducer|
|Bryonia 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 6X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, lactose monohydrate, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural flavor, silica, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.