Koelf, Callus Care Heel Patch with Oil Gel, 3 Pouches
- Date First Available: September 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: KOF-85064
- UPC Code: 8809508850641
- Package Quantity: 3 Count
17 x 15.7 x 2.3 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- For Rough, Dry & Cracked Heels
- Moisturizing/Protective Layer/ Soft & Smooth
- Oil Gel Formula
- Castor Seed Oil 60%
- Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil
- Saffron Flower Extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract
- Band Type Adhesion Patch
- 2 Patches Per Pouch
What is oil gel?
Gel sheets made up of plant-derived oils instead of water. It is a Korean patented technology that last and maximizes longevity of active ingredients.
Keratin Relief: Contains BHA (Salicylic Acid) that gently cares for rough and cracked skin.
Aroma Relaxing: Saffron flower extract, hibiscus flower extract and other herb extract comfortably care for skin fatigue.
Moisture and Oil Barrier: Olive fruit oil, avocado oil, argan oil and castor seed oil moisture dry heels and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Wash the desired area thoroughly and remove any water completely. Then remove the white cover and yellow cover on the back of the patch.
- Next, remove the white cover tab from the rounded wing and attach the wing to the ankle.
- Finally, attach the four corners of the patch, wrapped around the heel, as shown in the figure to your skin.
- It takes at least 4 hours to work and is more effective if applied just before bedtime.
- Be careful, as you can slip while walking with the attached patch.
- If you use bands or socks, you can increase the absorption power.
- Remove the patch and wipe it clean with a tissue if you feel any residual oil.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.