Frudia, Blueberry Hydrating Toner, 6.59 oz (195 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 13 2024
- Date First Available: April 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.29 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: FDI-03374
- UPC Code: 8803348033745
- Package Quantity: 6.59 oz
5.3 x 5.1 x 16.5 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Derived From Fruit
- 48-Hour Hydration
- Reddot Award 2016 Winner
By containing blueberry extract with rich moisturizing component (88%) instead of water, this toner adds vitality to dry skin and creates moist skin. Betaine component cares for dry skin while tomato seed oil of fruits seed oil complex helps in maintaining ski vitality. This moisturizing toner, which fills in moisture energy of blueberry, has completed skin irritation test, and thus, can be used on sensitive skin with ease.
Dosage & Administration: Take an adequate amount of this product. Use it twice a day.
|Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract 88.04%||Skin Hydrating|
|Butylene glycol, glycereth-26, 1,2-hexanediol, panthenol, diethoxyethyl succinate, betaine, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, disodium edta, fragrance, coco-caprylate/caprate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) seed oil, punica granatum seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed oil, tocopherol.|
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs as follows while using beauty products, and consult a dermatologist as symptoms may worsen if you continue to use: 1) In the case of red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation etc. while using 2) In the case of the above signs appear on the applied areas being exposed to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying to abnormal areas including the wound or eczema and dermatitis etc.
- Warnings in handling and storage 1) Keep the lid closed after using 2) Keep out of infants and children 3) Don't store it in place of high or low temperature and keep out of direct sunlight.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.