Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine 300 with BenfoPure, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
Best By: July 2026
- Date First Available: October 2011
- Product Code: DRB-00270
- UPC Code: 753950002708
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 10 x 5.2 x 5.2 cm , 0.07 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Doctor's Best Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble form and highly bioavailable derivative of thiamin (Vitamin B1). Benfotiamine is activated in the bloodstream, and is available in the body four times longer than water-soluble thiamin. Benfotiamine activates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for glucose metabolism pathway. It helps support the circulatory and nervous systems with radical- scavenging action against oxidative stress, providing a positive influence on Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs).
- Helps support healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Helps support cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
- Helps radical-scavenging action to support against oxidative stress
Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|