- Expiration Date: January 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 1 2019
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ERA-49959
- UPC Code: 098132499595
- Package Quantity: 0.28 oz
5.6 x 5.6 x 3.3 cm , 0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Our bestselling powder foundation perfects your complexion with lightweight, buildable coverage that’s naturally luminous. The clean and simple formula is made with only 5 mineral ingredients, including non-chemical mineral sunscreen. It’s everything your skin needs… and nothing it doesn’t!"
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months ask a doctor
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium dioxide 25%||Sunscreen|
|Mica. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride. |
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.