- Expiration Date: October 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 26 2018
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ARH-00127
- UPC Code: 033200001270
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
21.6 x 10.2 x 4.3 cm , 0.39 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Value Twin Pack!
- The Standard of Purity
- Naturally Powered by Baking Soda
- Baking Soda & Peroxide
- Healthy Gums
- Neutralizes Acid
Baking Soda Neutralizes Acid for Healthier Teeth & Gums
Your teeth and gums thrive in a neutral, non-acidic environment. The proven power of baking soda in all Arm & Hammer toothpastes actively neutralizes acid, helping create the optimal environment for strong teeth and gums.
- Neutralizes Plaque Acid
- Results You Can Feel Working
Use - Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
- Do not swallow.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
|Sodium fluoride 0.24%||Anticavity toothpaste|
|Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-116/66 copolymer, sodium carbonate peroxide, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, silica, sodium saccharin, flavor, water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate|
Do not use if irritation occurs and persists.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.