Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Loose Leaf, Herbal Tea, Rooibos Superior, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%) of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Product Code: JAL-01019
- UPC Code: 898220010196
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
20.3 x 12.7 x 0.8 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.? Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Certified Organic Herbal Tea
- Country of Origin: South Africa
- Smooth, Rounded Flavor
- Enjoy hot or cold
- USDA Organic – Certified Organic by QAI
- No Additives or Preservatives
- No Caffeine
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
No Sugar Start Your Day Off with a Cup of Delicious Tea!
Just a Leaf Organic Teas are premium, certified loose leaf teas. Loose leaf teas are considered superior to traditional bagged teas, as they are minimally processed, which may help preserve the natural antioxidants present in the tea leaves. In addition, the loose leaf teas provide superior flavor and aroma. Each pouch contains fresh leaves for you to consume morning, noon or night. Try each of our authentic flavors including Chamomile, English Breakfast, Hibiscus Lemon, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Green Tea and Peppermint.
|Tea Type||Tea Amount||Steeping Temperature||Steeping Time|
|Black Tea & Pu-erh Tea||1 Teaspoon*||206º-212º F (97º-100º C)||3-5 minutes|
|Oolong Tea||1 Teaspoon*||170º-190º F (77º-88º C)||3-5 minutes|
|Green Tea & White Tea||1 Rounded Teaspoon*||170º-185º F (77-85º C)||1-3 minutes|
|Herbal Tea & Rooibos||1-2 Teaspoons*||206º-212º F (97-100ºC)||5-7 minutes|
|*Per 6 to 8 oz. of pure water. One 2 oz. pouch makes approximately 30-35 servings, depending on the tea's density & amount used.|
Organic rooibos leaves.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase
very nice tea.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This is a wonderful decaf tea to enjoy brewing in teapot.
Love this tea!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It has so many good effects on health and the taste is delicious both hot and cold!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
bought this because Rooibos tea is good for health.
Mild nutty taste
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Smooth and doesnt leave dry feeling in throat unlike green tea.